Nature’s Variety Dog and Cat Food Coupons (2013)

Nature’s Variety is a maker of pure and natural nutritious pet foods.   We have scoured the web to help you find all the Nature’s Variety coupons and free samples available at this time.

Nature’s Variety Brand Overview:

Nature’s Variety is an independent company that produces holistic food for cats and dogs. They practice raw feeding which is a diet based primarily on raw ingredients. 95% of their product is made of meat, organ and raw ground bones and the other 5% is made of fruits and vegetables. All ingredients are taken from facilities inspected by the US Department of Agriculture for quality. The brand’s purpose is to help pet owners transform the lives of their pets through healthy eating.

Nature’s Variety has a line for both cats and dogs that provide passionate nutrition. This brand is highly recommended according to reviews. Many pet owners are satisfied and happy that this brand produces quality foods that make their pets healthy. The products help pet digestion and maintain healthy coats as well as regulate weight. They also have a variety of flavors to choose from that pets love. Nature’s Variety Dog and Cat Food can be purchased at retail stores, pet food stores or can also be ordered through the Internet.

Nature’s Variety Dog and Cat Food Coupon Guide:

Nature’s Variety Coupon Strategy #1: Utilize discount codes from personal care-focused ecommerce sites. 
Below are several active coupon codes for popular ecommerce sites that sell Nature’s Variety products. Taking advantage of these codes will allow you to get the company’s dog and cat foods for a discounted price, often times more discounted than using traditional Nature’s Variety printable coupons. To give a specific example, if you bought the Nature’s Variety Instinct Grain-Free Nutrition for $53.49 and took advantage of the 15% discount for first time buyers, you will save $8.02.

Possible Coupon Codes( See Full List ):
Website Code Details
Exp: 2/28/13
20% off and Free Shipping
15% on 1st Order, free shipping over $25, $20 Limit, some restrictions
Exp: Ongoing
15% off New customers
15% off 1st Order
[ Follow Link ]
Exp: Ongoing
20% off Household Item
20% off only applies to Household Items
Exp: Ongoing
20% off 2nd order
20% off 2nd order from
Exp: Ongoing
20% off (no minimum)
No minimum, no restrictions
Exp: 3/31/13
40% off Photo Prints
40% off All Prints (including collage)
Exp: 4/30/13
20% off Contacts and Free Shipping
Applies to All Contact Lenses
Exp: 3/2/13
30% off Canvas Prints
30% off All Canvas Prints
Exp: 2/23/13
$3 off Emergen-C
$3 off Emergen-C products

Nature’s Variety Coupon Strategy #2:  Get access to proprietary Nature’s Variety communications direct from the company
We recommend liking the Nature’s Variety Facebook page and registering for the company’s email list Nature’s Variety, like many brands, sometimes promotes their best offers exclusively to their private list of Nature’s Variety fans. By demonstrating your strong preference for this brand, you open yourself up to receiving offers that the average coupon surfer won’t find.

If you really like a specific product that Nature’s Variety makes, it is also worth exploring the Nature’s Variety company website. From time to time, the company may advertise special time-sensitive promotions around new product launches.

Nature’s Variety Coupon Strategy #3: Check original providers of coupons to look for time-sensitive offers
This is the most time consuming option but is worth exploring if you are committed to finding Nature’s Variety discounts and the strategies above aren’t working.  Most coupon sites simply repost coupons from these sites (any search for Nature’s Variety coupons will likely give you plenty of these listings) so you are often better off going directly to the source. We recommend checking the following sites:, and A quick scan by category will let you know if Nature’s Variety or similar brands (such as Wellness, Fromm Family, Eukanuba or Lassie) are offering printable coupons.

Nature’s Variety Product Line Notes:

Unlike some printable coupons (which are often product-specific), the above strategies can work for a variety of Nature’s Variety product variations. It is worth familiarizing yourself with the full product line so you can increase the chance that you a discount on a product offered by the company. The list of Nature’s Variety products you may want to search for using the methods above includes Nature’s Variety Instinct for Dogs, Nature’s Variety Prairie for Dogs, Nature’s Variety Instinct for Cats, Nature’s Variety Prairie for Cats and Nature’s Variety Sweetspots.

Recommended Links:

We hope by following the above instructions, you will have a good chance of finding the coupons you are looking for. As always, if you are aware of any other methodologies for finding the latest coupons or free samples for Nature’s Variety, please let us know!